Grill champignon skewers with tofu and hemp seeds
- 500 g AUGA organic mushrooms;
- 200 g of tofu cheese;
- 4 small AUGA organic red onions;
- 200 g of cherry tomatoes.
Ingredients for marinade:
- 12 tablespoons olive or rapeseed oil (60 ml);
- 4-5 garlic heads (finely chopped);
- 1/4 medium-sized lemon juice;
- 1 tablespoon herbs (thyme, oregano);
- ½ teaspoon salts;
- 1 tablespoon chopped hemp seeds;
- pepper (to taste);
- 1 pc. fresh chili peppers (finely chopped).
- Add all the ingredients for the marinade to the bowl and mix well.
- Then we add the washed champignons, onion quarters and diced tofu cheese to the bowl. Mix everything well to distribute the marinade and marinate for 30 minutes.
- When the mushrooms, onions and tofu are marinated, we beat them on the skewers for baking by layering – onion, champignons, tofu cube, cherry tomato.
- We place the turned skewers on the grill, the remaining marinade can be spread during baking.
- When frying, we use the skewers until the mushrooms lightly brown and turn golden. It will take about 10 minutes, but the cooking time depends on the grill and heat.