AUGA group is one of the largest vertically integrated organic food producers in Europe. The group of companies manages approx. 33.000 ha of organically certified arable land located in Lithuanian and develops sustainable farming model, based on new technologies, specializing in crops, dairy cows, chicken, vegetables and mushrooms.
Using proprietary and contracted manufacturing, the company produces a wide range of organic food products for the end consumer as well as organic commodities for B2B. Find out more at www.auga.lt
For expansion of our sales in Europe, we are looking for a self-driven, open-minded and very result oriented Sales Representative of organic fresh vegetables and mushrooms in Germany.
- prospect new clients, identify new markets for fresh organic vegetables and mushrooms;
- develop new sales opportunities focusing on different sales channels;
- increase sales and market share of the company;
- co-ordinate sales process from order to delivery.
Skills and experience:
- at least 3 years sales experience in FMCG sector, fresh vegetables or fruits;
- experience in dealing with FMCG wholesalers;
- strong ability in opening, managing and developing of clients;
- native German language and fluent in English;
- very good analytical and numerical skills.
Successful aplicant should:
- be orientated to results, have desire for success;
- be self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, able to prioritize and work autonomously;
- have excellent interpersonal skills: communication, negotiation, influencing and problem solving;
- have a strongly proactive approach;
- be willing to travel.
- possibility to work remotely and ability to create own commercial agenda;
- possibility to join a fast growing and high potential company;
- motivating remuneration package.
Contact name: Viktorija Gružauskienė
Contact phone +370 656 49883